Eastghost!

Gary_Bwoozaay

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I have been an avid "EDM" listener for about 3-4 years now and I have narrowed my personal taste down pretty tight like I'm sure you all have. (No I'm not trying to make music or produce or whatever this forums main purpose is) Anyway, I love it. Ive always loved music, all genres with the obvious exceptions being modern country and pop. Now this music is all I listen to ever because its the tits.

NOW, I joined this forum for one reason and that is to hopefully learn some things about the producers of the most epic, smooth, nasty, beautiful, unique track that is PRAEY by EASTGHOST. If you haven't heard go listen now. The mellow build with the hard bass and 808 I just love it and Im searching for a genre or a way to listen to more songs like it. Ive heard mellow grunge trap all sorts of stuff. Im a huge Eastghost fan now and absolutely do not understand why it seems they are still underground! Looking for some recommendations on new artists and genres to search for and any help and convo is much appreciated!

ha, right on...im fimilar with eastghost because of the crew he works with (some of them are pretty close friends). The L.A. dodgr and onhell to name a couple. ya they're good. Stylss is fast growing label because they have artists like that.

be careful mate..

I had a similar fascination with this guy called LWJ, his prowess in the 50-70 hz range is legendary.. so I join this stupid forum, turns out he's an utter twit and likes sending lewd homoerotic private messages to his fans..
all my dreams are dead now.

Back