dj/producer name ideas

ashu94

Plz any1 suggest me short and catchy name as a dj for me..i need a good name..can any 1 plz help its urgent...i dont want to use dj in my name...ty

Plz any1 suggest me short and catchy name as a dj for me..i need a good name..can any 1 plz help its urgent...i dont want to use dj in my name...ty

idk man 'ashu94' is a prety good dj name i might take that tho so im going to swiftly aply the finders keepers rule here m8 if i see anyon use that name you wil be hearing from my lawyers

or maybe the name 'livera7' is good and u can make a big flashy rat helmet with flashy strobe lightings to wear and be all cool wtih it on stage m8 aint it.

lastly, probably should thro some cakes at ppls faces too to distract if your music is right bollocks lad. idk tho\

To be serious though mate do something simple and catchy, not too fancy, who cares, its about the music

Last edited:
For dj i dont know but for music proction ****ery productions could be a good one .didnt been use yet , its catchy and easy to remember . Sound little bit crazy but im sure if you hear a good beat from ****ery prod you would remember it .

Grab a verb, and then add something extreme to it. "Throwmaster" "Kickbusta" "Dropthumpa" It's not too hard to come up with something quick.

That should honestly be your choice :/
But for some humor I'll suggest:
ashu fara
ashejdga
ashui
ashoi
nakatchu
asellai
ashoma
ashtosha
ashende
ashendolunan