Dj noteriized

DJ NOTERIIZED

What's goood!! Ok I just bought a mpc studio. I mess with it.i just got back into beat making long stint. But I forgot some shit and remember alot. Now with this mpc studio is there a place that demonstrate what a prgam is and how to sequence the song properly. Like breaks,and shit. It does every sequence made have to be made accordingly tp the way you like it. Becuz programs like fruityloops I can just add it as I go. This has prolly been asked a million times. But that's what we r here for ��. Thanks

I still see fp hasn't changed one bit. So many views but never a helping hand. Doggy dog world this production world is!!! You guys r no different than those at serato.com

Hey man, you might have better luck if you posted in the hardware or even software section. Not familiar with MPC studio sorry.

I still see fp hasn't changed one bit. So many views but never a helping hand. Doggy dog world this production world is!!! You guys r no different than those at serato.com

that would be dog-eat-dog; doggy dog might be a great dj name or a new description of an old sex act

and if you post it in the wrong spot it may not get seen by someone who knows the answer

and 5 hours is not that long in fp time nor is 15 hours really

as for your main question, did you

get the manual?
go to the website for the product?
check out some youtube videos on how to do this?

Learning to type and ask what you want clearly would help too.

And serato is a dj program so why would you ask on there?

Well honestly. I was typing from a phone using swipe. I was at work when I posted it. So attacking that was crazy. But when it comes to forums first thing people tend to do is attack anyway. I don't have the manual. Bit I did register my product with the site. Seen a few vids, and I'm about to buy this book cool mpc-tutor. Its 30 $ not bad. But forget it closet the thread. It will be more bashing than helping anyway.

Back