cubase over fl studio?

nznexus

mandy lane
i just started using cubase 7 and i love it expect the fact there is no sample browser like in fl studio and that turns me off because what i do in cubase takes 1 hour to do and in fl studio 5 minutes.

i would like to say for me cubase sounds better and cleaner then fl studio.. i would advice everyone to go cubase!

not that fl is bad but i have been using fl studio for 6 years and there is a difference in sound between these programs.

that sound quality myth was debunked years ago.
DAW Wars

Your mixing decisions.Rendered audio settings.Your audio interface or Windows mixer & Media player.all major DAW applications can process audio without introducing unwanted distortions, frequency response alterations or any other unwanted effect that would be 'clearly audible' so as to sway opinion.

the difference between 32/64 bit is the ram limit.[although there's something called 64bit precision, have no clue what that means]

Last edited:
I make all my instrumentals in FL Studio Producer Edition
and Record vocals,mix,and Master with Cubase
been using Cubase since 2002 for recording songs and FL Studio since 2005 for making beats exclusively

pick the tools that work for you

Last edited:
64 bit precision is double float - it is a floating point representation that allows you to avoid rounding errors that might accrue if you have a long processing chain using only 32 bit precision

Fl studio is at the same level as logic, cubase, etc. It's only on you. For some like FL the others like logic. Mastering and mixing is important for a clean sound. Listen to Dyro, he is producing with FL and it sounds super clean and hard.

Back