Caught the producing bug! New here

SMBMusik

Hey guys just a message to say hey to everyone... Finally in a place in my life where I've got the time and motivation to give this a go properly... With little music knowledge behind me just a passion for it I've been revising music theory and scouring for as much info as I can on the DAW I use(fl studio) for the past few months and it feels great to finally have something to strive and aspire to do... Producing hip hop at the moment, just gathering more knowledge and tips on things untill I feel comfortable enough to make bangers with ease... So hello all, and thanks for having me!

Quick tip for hip hop. If you throw a high hat sample in an arpeggio like able tons you can adjust the rate of the arpeggio and automatically make those quick high hat patterns. Easy way to do it automatically but you have more freedom manually.

Made a tip about it yesterday on my Twitter @KodidAudio lots of other tips there if you need some idea sparkers.
https://twitter.com/KodidAudio
just made the account so there aren't a lot of tweets yet but its really active and will continue to be. Only had it for a couple days.

Last edited:
Back