buying fl studio but... I don't have moneys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what price it is, you investing to yourself to your future, think if you dont start investing to yourself today and after few years you will be at the same place, you lose few years of ur life by doing nothing. And think if u invest in yourself today and what life your will be after few years?The point is 200$ for you to start changing your lfe isnt that mutch.
Sorry for my english :D

Well said, my friend.

I'm getting mocked and insulted from a lot of people just because i asked for an ANSWER, only a ****ing ANSWER on a forum, i don't ****ing asked for money you assholes, i asked for an ANSWER. I'm not gonna come back here.

Do not be pissy about the others, they tell things how it is and stick by what they have to say whether it's tough or soft. And yes, it is called for sometimes.

The information most sites like gearslutz, here, kvr and flpside have a ton of information available and serve as a database for learning most things and like most things, to be taken with a grain of salt fella.
If this is how you react to something as petty as that, you really need to consider why and how it came to be and work on that as best as you can.

When a question is asked, any answer given is useful.

I'm getting mocked and insulted from a lot of people just because i asked for an ANSWER, only a ****ing ANSWER on a forum, i don't ****ing asked for money you assholes, i asked for an ANSWER. I'm not gonna come back here.

You're using cracked software and bitching about the price of legitimate software to a bunch of guys who pay for their software!
Complain all you want bruv you're a wasteman.

If you'd have come with no software at all and were worried about spending hard earned cash on a new hobby you weren't sure of yet... You'd've got some kick ass advice and been happy and thankful.

But you came in as wasteman. Got treated like wasteman. And can leave wasteman. ����

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back