Biggest app for music producers

Dan Scott

Hello guys! My name is D. Me and my team launch crowdfunding company at Indiegogo in a few days. Our goal to create the biggest android and IOS app for music producers. It will consist 13 categories. With all other details you will be able to examine when the company is started. Now for us really important to get some feedback and oppinions. Is it interesting for you? Will you support that kind of project? etc. Please write what you think about this, Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
Welcome to FP and hope you stick around and not solely to promo your app but to add to the forum in a positive way based on your personal experiences with music.

I wonder how you're gonna counter the biggest problem imo. Actually grabbing your tablet over you computer or laptop. Every time I trie an app I come to the same conclusion, It's so much easier and better on my computer!

what do you mean categories? If you need any help, i'll send some advice form the music production point of view. Check out my tunes, ahaha. And ya welcome to forum. There's not a lot of app development conversion here but a lot of production and music conversation.

Last edited:
Is it like a social media type of app or is it like a DAW? Would be cool if it was a way to promote producers.

Back