Best place to sell beats online???

What I mean is the format like intro verse chorus etc without words.

Listen to some rap music and pay attention to it..

The basic form that most of the cats want is intro/16bar verse/8bar chorus/16bar verse/8bar chorus/16bar verse/8bar chorus/outro.

But don't let this limit your creativity, there are no rules.

Listen to some rap music and pay attention to it..

The basic form that most of the cats want is intro/16bar verse/8bar chorus/16bar verse/8bar chorus/16bar verse/8bar chorus/outro.

But don't let this limit your creativity, there are no rules.

That's a big help. Of course like all music, I wouldn't be a slave to it but my reason for wanting it is if I'm going to try and sell it to a rapper, it needs to be rapper friendly on at least a basic level of what they general expect to build raps around so I thought a basic template would be cool an help the work flow a bit as well.
l noticed you didn't mention a bridge as part of the norm. No wonder rap gets repetitious some times. I suppose I can see how a bridge might conflict with the vocal if it's not done right and could maybe make the ear naturally begin to follow the music instead of the rap wrap if it gets too complicated.
In any case, good advice. I'll use this template just as a very general guide.
Thanks!

Last edited:
selling beats on the web

check it i got what you want if you want some change the beats i make a not that radio stuff that every one is doing its that underground heat and thats the best music go to [hawkprosound.com]

if you know how to count bars, beats and measures in music, then it's like, knowing is half the battle. you should be able to incorporate instruments into your mixes easily.

if you know how to count bars, beats and measures in music, then it's like, knowing is half the battle. you should be able to incorporate instruments into your mixes easily.

Actually, I know how to count beats and bars. What I was getting at was that different styles of music have a lose general song structure like aaba or something. I was looking for the most common hip hop instrumental arrangement generally used for rappers to rap to for example, how many verses they've come to generally expect before the hook would to come in and how many bars that lasts before they go back to their main verse etc.

Art on Earth Music Store

The best new site to sell any types of music online, not only beats, is Art on Earth Music Store, it's very slick and userfriendly and great customer support.
you get paid 4 times a year in the account minus royalties deductions. to be considered you must email them with music links or get an invite through an already existing artist.

the best is probably soundclick. then you can also get more people to see you through youtube or other networking sites

don't sell your beats online that's very cheap unless you can't make any decent beats. i don't even like the word beats that much. it's so commercial

Back