Best place to sell beats online???

Why is it better to have your own website than a customized soundclick page?

Personally I find it to be a better business move to have your own site. Maybe use soundclicks as a promo to direct traffic to your website business.
But Soundclick is not a bad idea! Also some people might not be where they want to be finacially or technically to set up and run a website so Soundclick is a good option until that day comes. Just my personal thoughts... and I need to take my own advice, because I don't have a SoundClicks account yet, but I guess I will get one to direct traffic to Labjockeys!

-LJBoogie (AKA: Tu-Can-Bo [What? LOL at Myself!!!])
"Keep it Street Market Fresh"

thanks, james n lo-phi.

i shall now go and use this knowledge to prove all the haters (are you listening, water ave????) wrong.

i have never, ever used Macromedia anything before, so when I post a link to my store once it's done, we'll know for sure if Macromedia's the play.

Setting up your own .com website with an automated beat store and promoting through all the social networks and youtube is the best way I've come across so far, but it does cost a monthly fee for the beats store and domain name. I went through Sell Beats | Sell Instrumentals - myFlashStore.net for the beat store, it lets you setup a free store but you can't use your own vocal tag and you can only upload 10 beats. I pay $10 a month to be able to upload up to 50 beats and have a custom vocal tag. I used adobe muse free trial to design my website, but will have to buy it soon I think to be able to update and make changes. My .com costed like $50-$60 for a year. Hope this helps, I haven't come across a completely free way yet, other than soundcloud but that cant be automated to the best of my knowledge.

Honestly I've made all but one of my sales from MySpace.com ... My "manager" has a domain but he's really not doing **** for me.. Network through myspace.. bulletins.. add a lot of people.. Everytime I get a new track, I upload it to soundclick, and post the soundclick widget in a bulletin on myspace.. I've leased my last three songs multiple times within a few days doing that..

Download FriendBlasterPro and add as many people as you can.. You get enough people to look at your music and someones gonna like/want it.

What's the official site for FriendBlasterPro? Seems like lots of fake download sites for it.

Back