Been producing for years, now I am transitioning to being a rapper

1OO

Hello producers,
Sick and tired of sending beats out to artists and not hearing anything back ?
Are ur local artists trash?
This is why I decided to start rapping, about 6 years ago my 14 year old self actually wanted to be a rapper I didn't know how to make beats.
But then my friend introduced me to FL 10, Nexus 2, and Lex Luger sound kits and thats when I knew. LMAOOO
I didn't look back and I wanted to be a full time producer
I'm just tired of my beats just being beats I always wanted to make songs.
I've always wanted to find that artists then I just clicked with and all we do is make fire.
Is it because I'm trash?
I don't think so, if I thought I was trash I woulda known this wasn't for me.
is it because I'm different?
I really don't know man
It maybe because this industry is so over saturated.
But who knows for this reason is the reason why I started to rap again
I've been producing for years since FL Studio 10 all the way to 12, now I use Logic Pro x. I also am starting to become more into that melodic rap.
Check out my track I produced/composed it and I also recorded vocals on it.
I also am opening for Lil Peep and the Observatory OC November 16
Probably gonna perform this track
1OO Ft. TreKay - Flex (Prod. By 1OO) by 1OO | Free Listening on SoundCloud

PS I am also very open to collaboration all I want to do is make fire, so if u tryna make fire follow me on social media and I will hit you back, send Soundcloud link :)

Twitter: @1OO
IG: @hunn1dd

Dope beat dude! I just registered and i'm having a look around before i can post SoundCloud Links...

I like your style, not too gangsta...I make Triphop, R&B, Funk and EDM.

I'll post again once i have 5 posts so i can link you to my soundcloud... I use FL Studio and Mixman Studio XPro for on-the-flyloop triggering, i am also interested in collaborating with other artists, the image-line forums is very cliquey. Got decent advice but not much love </3 lol.

Last edited:
Nice! I am also making beats and do bit of rapping myself. I started out the same, so I can relate to your story a bit whaha

My story is like backwards from you. I started out rapping and engineering, and i was like nahhhhhh, its time to produce. My tips to you is start working harder on the engineering side. You have some dope beats there, they just need to be able to make everything glue together

Back