Automation Clip Fl Studio not working

bigl2369

I create an automation clip by turning a knob and then selecting create automation clip. It doesn't modulate the knob. If I left click the automation clip it modulates the knob for maybe like 1.5 seconds.

I don't know I can get it to work by just like clicking around on the screen... lol? and sometimes all the sound goes of too

Have you tried simply moving your knobs to where you want them or editing them in the automation lane?
For instance when using note lanes you can right click and automate the automation track.

It sounds like you might have a duplicated automation clip controlling the same parameter. Awfully strange things tend to happen when you do that.

Scan your playlist and see if there is a rogue automation clip somewhere.

Don't turn the knob, that will only work if you are recording. What ever you are trying to automate for example (volume) right click the volume fader and select create automation clip which will inser into the playlist. Now in the playlist you control the automation with the envelope in the playlist. Rick

Last edited:
Don't turn the knob, that will only work if you are recording. What ever you are trying to automate for example (volume) right click the volume fader and select create automation clip which will inser into the playlist. Now in the playlist you control the automation with the envelope in the playlist. Rick

Totally with you on this answer right here!

Back