Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Authentic Guitar?

Thanks

Authentic Guitar?

Sign in to disable this ad
    I just got off into making R&B beats and I have been using the guitar alot lately.I use Hypersonic and Sampletank for my sounds but the guitar sounds dont sound authentic enough to me.Is it possible to acheive good guitar sounds with software....If possible can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    acoustic or electric?

there are a good number of good electric guitar emulations, but if you want a real sounding acoustic, you may just have to buy one

they're only a few hundred dollars, probably about the same as a sample library

Thanks
    Musiclab Real Guitar sounds really good but you need a pretty good computer to run it. It uses a lot of cpu.

Thanks
    the only way to make it sound real, is a real guitar. Well, depending on what you're playing. If its just plucking individual strings at a rate of 1/8ths, you could prolly pull it off. But if you're talking about full out guitar riffs, you could either learn to play, or PM me i can play anything lol

Thanks
    For Acoustic Guitars, Real Guitar is where it's at. For electric guitar's, the best software that I've heard, would be Slayer2. I've found some pretty nice e guitar sf's too.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][B]:rolleyes: get faded homie :rolleyes: [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=RoyalBlue][URL="http://myspace.com/eazeproductionz"]http://myspace.com/eazeproductionz[/URL][/COLOR]

Thanks
    Best Service Chris Hein - Guitars Sample Library
    google it... listen to the demos

Thanks
    damn i have to buy a guitar......I will never learn how to play one of those

Thanks
    Chris Hein Guitars is the best one out
    better than Real Guitar
    Producer for Freeway, Paul Wall, The Jacka, The Pack, Skeme, V-Nasty, Young L,
    jeffromusic.com

Thanks
    Im going to check it out then

Thanks
    Nothing comes remotely close to the sound of a real guitar. Its not to do with the samples, its because of the articulations that alter the timbre of one sound after another is triggered in real life (ie strumming), and the physical properties of a guitar (ie the possible chord combinations and progression).
    [B][URL="http://myshitjob.co.uk"]MYSHITJOB.CO.UK - Rants, Ravings and Anonymous Stories! Post yours now![/URL][/B]

Thread Information