Adobe Audition

PittDogg412

Greetings.. I have been using AA for a while now, and never tried to use anything else since before music i was a Photoshop Guru.

If your familiar with AA what are some pros and cons?

And what would u recommend? Thx.

I am using both AA and FL Studio. I think that it's just the workflow that is important. I think all popular DAW are great.

Do you work well on AA? Do you make music fast with it? Try FL Studio or Magix Music Maker, they are very good sequencers. If you can do faster on those sequencers, just jump to them.

I agree, stick with what you know unless you aren't happy with what you have. Audition wasn't doing it for me, too many problems, so I moved to Presonus Studio One v2.

Definitely change to a new daw... Audition sucks for everything but recording mixes, converting files and burning cd's... Now is the time to learn something new..

Adobe Audition is a very good program for mastering applications. It is very complete and very exhaustive. However, if you want to make beats, FL Studio is the number one choice, especially if you don't have a MIDI keyboard yet. FL Studio has a very easygoing workflow and user interface that makes it easy to use. The feature I like very much in FL studio is the step sequencer. It helps you make drum loops very very quickly and easily. No other DAW I've seen so far has been able to beat the step sequencer!
You can use FL Studio in conjunction with Adobe Audition. You can make the songs on FL studio, then bring it into Adobe Audition for mastering and arranging for a CD.

Back