9th Wonder’s '10 Track Commandments' for Music Producers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Music Production Tips

Hi Guys,

We've just written a short article with some music production tips related to finishing more music. Too often do we fall victim to procrastination and other research related activities that we actually never spend time making and finishing tracks.

Check it out I'm sure some of you could take a couple of tips from it.

Plain and simple. This was all that needed to be said. If you have not thought about these points that he introduces then you should start.

Great read, especially the last few. It's hard to establish a knowing of what your status is with such fear of "You're doing it wrong", or "You don't have what it takes".

SOme good pointers for mostly the sample based guys,but i agree with the align yourself with a bigger entity alot of cats have gotten on like that.

#1 Is the one that got me!

When I decided to study music technology I was told (by people who compose/write/produce once a year) that I am not supposed to use this or that and as a good student I listen to what I was told. Consequently, my first year I made like 10 beats.

My point is, get as much helpful knowledge as possible, but when it come to rule (commandments) that constrain your workflow don't listen to anyone....even if his name is 9th Wonder :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back