6 months of Fl studio 12. need somebody to lead me.

Akulli

I have been using the program fl studio 12 for about 6 months
I hope that can clear out my skill level
And i need somebody to help me through my journey 'cause i don't plan to stop anytime soon
Just so that you can be there on my skype or something that we can easily communicate with.
So i can get quick help when i cant get my head over something.
Add me on skype: "Mr.zeded" (pic of a koala)
I would greatly appreciate it.

try making beats for 10 years straight' then will talk im going on 12 years mix and mastering like 5-6 years'if u really want to get better practice as much as u can '

Last edited:
i know obviously
more means better
but i believe that having one or two connections to experienced people will help me improve way faster.

i know obviously
more means better
but i believe that having one or two connections to experienced people will help me improve way faster.
No, don't take any shortcuts.

Do it the long, hard way like everybody else. That's how you learn the most and become the best. The shortcuts are for people who just want to make a beat to impress friends or girls. The real people who make music put in the work and take the time to make the music be perfect.

Sorry, but I am not just going to hand over all of my secrets or give away all of the knowledge I built up for free just so you can shine. If you want to learn quickly, pay people for their knowledge and skills. Don't beg for free handouts, because that isn't how it works out here.

As He said, every producer got his little tricks and tips on how to make HIS music, for sure he wont give it away to anyone. Just practice practice and practice,i'm going on 2 years of producing and i still got A LOT to learn..Make other do the hard work won't make you a good producer,but i know you weren't asking for that. Read Mixing and Mastering guides,make beats 3-4 times a day,even just for practice. Learn how to use new plugins,Vsts and software..you can also help yourself buying hardware stuff, like a MIDI controller or a mixer.
PRACTICE! :cheers:

Back