3 producers who inspired you

Man, there are so many. I'll just pick the first three that come to mind:

1. Aphex Twin. He's been a massive influence on many artists I love, and the amount of music he's put out is incredible. He's got what, 7 different pseudonyms? It's insane.

2. J Dilla. Probably an unoriginal choice, but this man was just such an incredible talent. People always said he could do a beat in 20 minutes, I can't even make something as good as his classics after hours of trying.

3. Daft Punk. These guys were the reason I really wanted to start music production in the first place. I'm a massive fan of their work and they've really inspired me the most out of any other artist.

Honorable Mentions go out to James Blake, Porter Robinson, Kanye, El-P, and Justice.

I don't have three, only one producer inspired me to start creating and that's El-P and his work in Run the Jewels

Lol this gonna sound hella different from other responses but I like Zaytoven, Tm88, and Maaly Raw.

I wouldn't call them inspirations but they're definitely capable of hyping me up.

Probably Ian Kirkpatrick, Jim Jonsin, and Charlie Puth (although his production credits are limited to five or six songs).

Scott Storch ( U already know... )
J.U.S.T.I.C.E League ( Rumble Young Man Rumble - By Juelz Santana )
Knucklehead ( Testify - By August Alsina )

Back