2pac says "Drop That Em" "2005""G-unit"?

Syderbomb

I was wondering if you really listen to the loyal to the game album you can here pac say stuff like "drop that em" "2005" "G-Unit" and other saying that he wouldnt have recorded back in the day so some how they edited to make hiom sound like he was dsaying these thing. Does anyone have any idea how this was done? It has really got me in a search on how this is done.

heres a break down of how...

2005, he refers to a gun "45" just cut the 5 out and add it to the word 2 and thousand.

G-Unit, he sez G a lot referrring to gangsta, unit ive not heard him say Unit although it cud be "you" mixed in with "Po nitty , refers to Napoleon in 'Troublesome 96'

Drop them EM in out on bail the OG he sez drop that LG he used to refer to Suge Knight as M (Marion Suge Knight) so cudda bin taken out of a track or an interview wateva

its really easy to see how hes done it if u a big 2pac fan, but the cut and paste job to do that **** is very impressive although maybe a bit outta taste

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Thanks Dj Harris I have been trying to figure out how it was done since last year when the album cam out.

djharris said:

2005, he refers to a gun "45" just cut the 5 out and add it to the word 2 and thousand.

G-Unit, he sez G a lot referrring to gangsta, unit ive not heard him say Unit although it cud be "you" mixed in with "Po nitty , refers to Napoleon in 'Troublesome 96'

Drop them EM in out on bail the OG he sez drop that LG he used to refer to Suge Knight as M (Marion Suge Knight) so cudda bin taken out of a track or an interview wateva

its really easy to see how hes done it if u a big 2pac fan, but the cut and paste job to do that **** is very impressive although maybe a bit outta taste

Amazing. Nice post.

or they use freefilter or something similar to copy make someone sound like him. supposedly it is possible.

peace.

highkoo said:
or they use freefilter or something similar to copy make someone sound like him. supposedly it is possible.

peace.

It was possible prior to 2001. But only the government had the technology to do so. Whether or not it has been released to the general population for use, I'm not exactly sure.

djharris said:

NICE knowledge, but it must took them awhile to get them words like that.

thanks guyz i know my 2pac lol, yeh the cut and paste jobby not even mentioning the EQ on it must hav taken ages!

other that the cut/paste method, they could have asked The Realist to do a few drops again like from what he as done before.

tru but i don't think the Realest sounds all that much like pac' nowadays

While it was likely done through extensive knowledge of his recordings and editing.... There does now exist the software where you can run through it passages of audio of a person voice, you type in what you want it to say and it will do the rest for you.

VoCo... from Adobe

Edit: wow, this is an old thread. Just noticed the date.

Last edited:
Back