17 with a dream

Welcome to FP, have fun making music but more importantly do not try to wear every hat when it comes to independence in music. Outsource what you don't have and/or want to make time for learning.

im a 17 year old producer, rapper, singer, writer, poet and engineer who is looking to collab and have fun while making music. this is a link to my music Latenit3 | Free Listening on SoundCloud if anybody likes my sound and music hmu and we can collab.

Continue to work on your music.

Finish high school and go to college or start working. Music is a hard business to be successful in. Always do your music but always have a day job or get an education. Don't let these people fo you into throwing away your future into chasing a music career.

Work on your craft but always find a way to work and keep money in your pocket. None of the well-wishers will pay your rent or buy you food and clothes when you get broke. Good luck, bruh!

The key word is fun glad to hear you say thats your goal because at the end of day thats all that matters i hope u have a great time sir stay creative

Hey! I think that's a good goal. I'm 17 as well. I'm developing my skills as a music producer by uploading tracks to SoundCloud and BeatStars. I will have a listen to your tracks and give you some feedback!

Last edited:
Back