Tuesday Flip This Battle #3 (Presented by AbstraKt and RobQuick) THE ACTUAL SAMPLE!!!

workin on something for this,got a few things to do over the next couple days but hopefully have it in by saturday!

My favorite flip was MagButcher's. Dope chops and drums. The extra instruments put it over the top. Crazy flip.

WOAH! JussM3LO's flip threw me offguard. Dope Flip. Sounds like early Kanyizzle.....

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Just add a bassline

Here's my flip (Did fairly quick, I could see Curren$y or Dom Kennedy on this one)

Wasted High:

Good shit homie, definatley hear Spitta on this.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

not feeling sampling something pete rock did and by the chords theres only a few directions

What? You can pretty much chop the whole song...

And the "Not sampling this because (insert producer here) flipped it" talk is so beat to death. Pete Rock for damn sure doesnt care nor will he ever know that you flipped the same sample as him. So why should any of us? Probably 90% of the samples you flip have been used by some well known producer at sometime.... Im not talking specifically to you but to everyone who says that.

Just flip the damn thing or watch everyone else make dope music.

Back