Sunday Beat Battle #12 Voting Thread

Which Beat Was Your Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magnificentbutcher

Chinese Soul Brother #1
Poll will be open through Sunday evening. Vote for your favorite beat.

Sample

Magnificentbutcher

mich3000

MikeMo

901_Rice_Street

calibeats925

layoh90

-César

almobeatz

A-F-K

thereason1123

jeepz

pgathriller
MP3 Player SoundClick

BeatByYoda

silverdolla

Fredo

2 Legit

sarinoah

Just a reminder for the next battles. Again, pleas post your beat the thread itself and not just the Soundcloud group because it get really confusing with the different FP user names. Thanks, and please disregard the J Millah option on the poll, that was calibeats. LOL. My bad.

Last edited:
AFK did that nice.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Sorry bout the mix up with my names man, lol.

901 came heavy with that bassline tho. props man. Feelin like 901 is a more "complete" track primed for an mc.

yeah, rice destroyed everyone else. A lot of yall are stuck in that 90's hip hop sound. Gotta get more relavent to whats going on in music today. But if thats your style then dont listen to me i guess. If some of you guys got real gear your shit would bang too.

yeah, rice destroyed everyone else. A lot of yall are stuck in that 90's hip hop sound. Gotta get more relavent to whats going on in music today. But if thats your style then dont listen to me i guess. If some of you guys got real gear your shit would bang too.

Nobody's stuck somewhere they wanna be. If that's how you like your music to sound, the f*ck it matter to you.

Gear doesn't make the beat homie. I wouldn't want to have mad gear just to bang out 808's and orchestra hits.

voted jeepz. im feeling pgathriller's flip too, and rice was dope aswell! tho we all have different styles but yeah..thats what keep this interesting, it would be boring as **** if we were all doing the same shit lol. just don't be close minded.do whatever you feel like doing with the samples.

Last edited:
FYI, most of you guys should NEVER go to a real BEAT battle...LOL

THe judges would tear you apart....Get some thicker skin...its a BATTLE ..expect HEAVy criticism. If you dont want comments on your beats then dont get in the Kitchen!.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

@mike thanks..i had to lol..

The first real beat battle i went to i got destroyed! then it forced me to get better ....so im not gonna kiss ass around here..

ANd if your one of those guys who doesnt care and is just making music to make it then DONT POST IT ONLINE!

Last edited:
AFK- (Always Fkn Killin it lol)- great work, great chops a neck breaker!!- one of those 2AM at the club just knockin'. I also agree with what you said in regards to all the different styles. - so true +1
Rice- the SF treat- also great work- BASSLINE- nuff said ( I also heard some synths in there! nice touch). I hear a RnB/rap collab on it.
Jeepz-also great work-the type of track i can get into. The right MC can take it to another level!

Over all I enjoyed all the flips. It was hard for me to pick just one, so I gave it to Jeepz. All of the tracks have a different feeling to them but Jeepz track just had something that stood out to me. I can see me driving to this at 40 MPH with a head nod.

**Side note- sorry for my ignorance, but how the hell do you post the track from the cloud in the wave form instead of a link ? **

This week's thread:
if your one of those guys who doesnt care and is just making music to make it then DONT POST IT ONLINE!

Last week's thread:
This is a fake online battle that means absolutely nothing... Its a means of just passing time when im bored.

723-gentleman-troll.jpg

no relationship between the two statements.....WOW you have wayyy to much time on your hands kid. get a life other then riding my nuts and searching through my posts.

WOW you have wayyy to much time on your hands kid. get a life other then riding my nuts and searching through my posts.

>> implying it takes more than 60 seconds to go back to last week's thread to copy some text

no relationship between the two statements

1st Statement: If you're just making music for fun, it doesn't belong in an online battle

2nd Statement: This is an online battle and it's just for fun

ba-dum-tss.jpg

Back