SOULFUL SAMPLE- Masterpiece - Love Is What You Make It (BEAT FOR MEEK MILL) (PREVIEW)

this is ridiculous homie! nuttim but fire from you everytime!! bass line is killing it, and then those DRUMS...ooohHH WEeeeee!

had this sample in the stash already... was gonna flip it, but you killed it. lol bipgups

has anyone who posts here on FP got any major (or at least name recognition) placements?

yung fokus and I produced on Ice Cube's "Raw Footage"
sleep deez and I produced on Ice Cube's upcoming album "Everything's Corrupt"
andrew lloyd played on tracks for tpains album and lil waynes carter 4
just to name a couple.

but back to the topic. i really wish i could hear this beat in its final form. sounds good but i dont know why you recorded it through an iphone, couldve just uploaded it with a vocal tag or something. hard to make out all of it.

Thanks for all the great feedback peeps, to keep you guys posted. The beat is def moving it's course, but some great things have come as well. Just signed a huge production deal, so I want to say to everyone on here to keep pushing because I have been a member on here for years and I have steadily progressed since then and continue to learn and inspire everyday. Follow me on twitter whenever you need to hit me @itschrisjustice Keep making undeniable music.

@Walter Preciate it fam, I usually use kontakt bass expansions the most, trilian, and trilogy are def my go to in tight situations. but I also record live bass as well and track it into FL when "i'm feeling it". Then just arrange accordingly

@Walter Preciate it fam, I usually use kontakt bass expansions the most, trilian, and trilogy are def my go to in tight situations. but I also record live bass as well and track it into FL when "i'm feeling it". Then just arrange accordingly

the beat is crazy homie!! drum work is off the chain! just copped trilogy...nice and live sounding, what presets you like to use on that?

Made a MMG type beat to this sample a while ago, Check IT OUT!! One of my favourite beats. Samples DOPE!

Back