SOULFUL SAMPLE- Masterpiece - Love Is What You Make It (BEAT FOR MEEK MILL) (PREVIEW)

Shoutout to you guys for giving awesome feedback! Appreciate that!

@JustChadMicheal LOL Good looks broham! If ross hops on then this would be def KILLER!
@prez Thanks my ninja!
@smokinthru GOOD LOOKS MY G!! You already know!
@Ron Thanks man, means alot! Thanks for checking it out
@FLuent Preciate it bro

@boulang Whhhhhooooooaaa! Banger bro! Nice workk!! love them chops

just joined... beat is sick chris, yeah, but don't get cocky. arrogance is never attractive.

has anyone who posts here on FP got any major (or at least name recognition) placements?

@leod9 okay, first since when did I show any signs of arrogance bro? where do you come of with ish like that.. I make sure to show every one respect and help in any way I can production wise. I love feeding of creative. second, I've been a member on here since the stone-age helping out whenever I can and progressing my production, your in no position to be making accusations especially given your "status". I appreciate the courtesy tho.

Keep posting these dope flips peeps, and ask me whatever. I'll help best I can.

Last edited:
you're right, I'm not a futureproducer ''stone age'' OG like you so I don't have the ''status'' to make any observations

it's impossible to know someone's tone on a forum, I just know what it sounds like to me. so just ignore me. maybe I am just projecting my own know-it-all, shit-don't-stink attitude on you.

that's all I've got to say. I am not going to argue with someone on the internet.

That joint ill homie. Peep the hard drums u threw on it. Kinda sound like something Just blaze woulda did. Hopefully u get that placement! Keep rocking

@NOTW Thanks bro
@Relasp3 Co-sign! I'm hearing some fire! It's dope to see how creative peeps are getting
@Cellz Woow, preciate that bro! That means alot man
@J.V. Heard your flip bro! Def vibing with the direction you took it, snare knocks big ups

A big time rapper used this beat. Can't put my finger on who it is right now. Cormega maybe? Somebody used it.

this was actually posted in the flip it section some weeks ago I think :P

dope beat tho. big up.

heres the flip I made some weeks ago, tried to make it diffrent from the rest. didnt want to do the chops everybody else did xD

hot joint

@MrWonderful cool story bro. I know by now you can't please everyone because their will always be "one." But I appreciate you giving your honest opinion. hopefully I have other material that sparks your interest....

However...

1st. It's been recorded through an iphone so quality is significantly lower, so you are defiantly not hearing the full product. (PS: Done on purpose.)

2nd. The sample is not just a loop, I chopped it up into 16 slices and reworked the last 2 slices in the end, then threw a hi-pass filter on it so I was able to play along with the sample easier. And f.y.i I RARELY do sample "loops" anyway ->

ChrisJustice's sets on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

3rd. It IS NOT JUST A SAMPLE WITH DRUMS ADDED SMH lol I replayed alot of parts in the beat so I can just take the sample out and you'd hear the piano, rhodes, bass, organs, guitar etc. that I interpolated along with the song

4th. The only reverb in the beat is when the snare blasts out into the chorus man... and who said reverb was bad? If that ***** sound good, throw her in there.. there should never be limits on your creativity.

5th. Who cares if your grandmother flipped this sample, honestly, i'd like to hear what she came up with because it is a dope record. And If someone wants to make music and flip a record there should not be a law where if everyone used it then I can't use it. wtf... This is why I rarely sample anymore because cat's always make comments like these..

6th. Let's get back on topic, I want to hear want other cats did with this record because that's why I reposted the sample, because it is a very soulful record

Eff what everyone else is talkin bout. this is fire. I like that you added all the extras. I couldn't make the sample work for me when I tried to flip it, but you did a good job

Sick Man!

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

I'm feelin this too!

dam i wanna rap on this soo bad..... i wish i made this beat lol ............. but i think i hear the old Wale on this... he would kill it

Back