My 5 year old asked me to flip UEFA Champions League!!! F4F

timino

Seriously, my son was like daddy make a beat out of that. So I did. I played with some compression and effects. I'm really looking for feedback on how I can sharpen my skills. Thanks y'all.

nah breh, i can't hear this.

I guess that's your way of saying you don't like it. Details? Why didn't you like it? What can make it better?

I'm signed up for this site to get feedback from other producers. Youtube-like one line disses isn't what I'm looking for. BUT....... thanks for taking the time to respond.

T

"nah breh, i can't hear this." loooool too funny

anyway, i think you did a great job. nice drums and nice use of the holy champions league theme lol. but it would be even better if you could make the strings stand out more.

post your tracks next time here -> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...es/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/ if your just looking for feedback

I've been experimenting with compression but EQ to get samples to pop and stand out more - I'm still learning. Thanks for the feedback.

Sounds good to me the actual champions league sample is too quiet though, but its nice man, like the panning for the intro as well was quite trippy, sound selection on point for the drums as well, well done this man. Give it a mix down u got a nice little track.

Sounds good to me the actual champions league sample is too quiet though, but its nice man, like the panning for the intro as well was quite trippy, sound selection on point for the drums as well, well done this man. Give it a mix down u got a nice little track.

Respect bro. I'll redo the levels, when I listened again, I totally saw what you were saying. Thanks for the detailed opinion, that helps us all grow.

T

Tight flip, a proper mix will bring out the full potential of this beat. Ima flip it too, thank you for the sample g.

Back