INCREDIBLE GWEN McCRAE SAMPLE---DONT OVERLOOK THIS!

I've always loved this song, both for wat it is and as a sample. I flipped it a few years back, but I'mma take another crack at it and try for a different sound. I got a few things in mind, Here's the old one in the meantime. Nice flip eskay!

ozee that shit is tougher than grandpas toenail.

i fux with this.

that snare is ill...i have tons of drum kits, and i always stack my snares but i feel like i can never mix it to get that nice thick boom bap sounding snare...help please :(

on some real shit, i pull my drums straight from the kit and put em down, they never get EQ'd. I found for the longest time I didnt like my drums and I was always trying to fix the mix to get em right when finally i realized it has nothing to do with that, its just choosing the right snare for the right beat. cant force it. that was my prob for the longest time. you just gotta search until you find THAT snare, or THAT kick. I dont even layer em anymore. I used to but now i just search haha. if you find the right drum elements for the right sample, everything just falls into place and the drums will sound like they were made for that beat. hope that helps man! it may sound crazy but just trust your ear! and good looks on the feed back!

I've always loved this song, both for wat it is and as a sample. I flipped it a few years back, but I'mma take another crack at it and try for a different sound. I got a few things in mind, Here's the old one in the meantime. Nice flip eskay!

This is crack too

dope sample and all, but you gotta stop with these titles bro lmao

Back