FP Flip This Battle vol. 9 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskarr

4x FP Battle Champion
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don’t cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday July 27th 9pm my time (United States Eastern Time GMT -4). Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback for other participants is naturally welcome as well.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

Kzee Beatz was disqualified as there was no valid track at soundcloud for voters to listen to

Contenders:
no.pulp
lilquad22
yokuzin
HD GOON
scallyhobgoblin
Liborius
ArcheoLogist
CheckYourHead2727
MTLK77
mmc7
Dozy
DEEJAYG
Kzee Beatz
DJ Psyfen
whodatrecords
Oskarr
alexamiles
Teddy Vintage
lavolt
Dj Richmix
Ajani Nanabuluku
TheDreamcatchers
okasian
TheNodfather
Kristoffer Van Huyst
Aux Artillery
Happy voting and may the best beat win.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Okasian - you had an amazing flip one of the best i've ever heard everything was on point! i had it on replay i'd love to see the process.
2. DEEJAYG - been a fan since the last battle you came through once again
3. Dozy - Dope flip man hats off...you got a good ear

My top 3
1. KVH Beats - loved the keys and the overall feel of the track. I can see why your a former winner! Check out this guys Soundcloud if you haven't already...
2. The Nodfather - great example of a simple loop and hitting drums creating a great track
3. Ajani - for pure originality alone, I loved this beat, but preferred the last bit where it switches tbh

notable entries:
lilquad (not my preferred style of production but this def had the head-nod factor)
MTLK - a tough decision between yours and Nodfathers - great drum pattern
Okasian - heat as usual
DJ Richmix - originality!

Great battle again guys...

1. Teddy Vintage - Love the beat, hated the fact I had to turn my volume extremely up to hear it, though.

2. DEEJAYG - Love the feel.

3. MTLK77 - Nice flip.

1. Dozy
2. MTLK77
3. okasian

it was very difficult to put that 3 spots. everybody did a really good job. salute

1. Amani N - Straight Dopeness!!

2. ReffBeats - Energetic n Bangin'!

3. OskarOnWax - dope

Last edited by a moderator:
1.kzee - made me want to sing lol idk why , the chord/tone had me in a trance

2. Ajani - drum pattern and tempo was funky ,off , and laid back just enough to still be able to flex on the track #dope

3 .Okasian . I wouldn't be suprised if someone used this for a Single . Nice break choice it made everything stand out more

P.S sorry my entry was so low I thought it was just me trippin .I'm still getting use to this ASIO4all audio. It sounded 10 times different in headphones and laptop (practice make perfect I guess)

1. Yokuzin
2. Ajani
3. Aux Artillery

I feel like pretty much everyone did a standard sample chop and boom bap drums here...Not very much creativity in this battle in my opinion.

1. MTKL - Hot fire. I'm a huge 9th fan and this sound like 9th graced the sample himself
2. Ajani N.- love the off beat on beat stuff like this. Very creative with the chops. Good work
3. OscarrOnWax- good chops and scratches

So after reviewing all entries for a second time it has become apparent that zosomagick has not submitted a valid link so is disqualified from entry

kzee actually did have a valid link

could you also please their fp usernames in the vote rather than their soundcloud account name - it will make it easier to track what the intended voting is

Last edited:
Much love and respect to all the producers involved, every battle you guy's are making it hard to vote. Keep up the good work.
1) OSKARR
2) THE NODFATHER
3) WHODATRECORDS
Other HM's on the radar Checkyourhead2727,Dozy,Mtlk77,Hd Goon

1. scallyhobgoblin

TheNodfather

Oskarr

Wasn't a hard decision. I enjoyed all of them for the most part, these ones stuck out the most. Try not to sleep on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back