FP Flip This Battle vol. 8 Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskarr

4x FP Battle Champion
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don’t cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday July 6th 9pm my time
(United States Eastern Time GMT -4). Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:
1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback for other participants is naturally welcome as well.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

Contenders:

lilquad22

deejayg

bunch

slanteyez

scallyhobgoblin

Dennis1990

TheQm

Kontraversy

no.pulp

psalm

mmc7

MichaelKing

Dozy

RegRagos

Liborius

pMbeats

Teddy Vintage

Meyersb

A-Double

Kalm Kid

Oskarr

Kal X

yokuzin

SFTRAXX

l1l

72EnYawd

DJ Psyfen

PekoTheProducer

DaVizzy

Thanks for all of the entries guys. Happy voting.

1. MichaelKing. Love the chops.

2. Oskarr Great feel.

3. Kalm Kid Different. Love the feel.

Your Intentions may be Diffrent but this is what i personally felt from the music you created.
1. Dennis1990 ( i always need something to roll up 2 and this has smoke one written all over it. , Curren$y Type Feel )
2. Oskarr ( Loved the lil intro build up ,Scratches and BAP = Gold, this deserves a nice smooth rap flow to compliment it,
3. |1| ( I Got a Trippy Trill Kinda vibe from that nice sample manipulation , Glitchy Offtempo kinda Hats towards the end was cool )

Great Job to Everyone who Entered

There's some real talent on these boards. What I got:

1. Slanteyez
2. Oskarr
3. SfTraxx

Honorable mentions: Kalm Kid, Yokuzin

Great battle everyone involved. Here's my choice:

1. Kalm Kid - a real head-nodder, tight drums and the vocal stabs were a nice idea and sounded dope!
2. Michael king - drums are wicked! Nice use of the samples also
3. Yokuzin - If I was an mc i would love to jump on this, also i liked the way the sample sounds 'mixed' halfway through - are you a DJ?

MichaelKing- It's energetic, sounds different and it sounds good man
Pmbeats - maybe it's the southern country boi in me, but i understood and dug this alot, the bassline is oozy and it's laid back and feels quite well
mmc7 - it's a dirty sounding beat with good chops and hi hat loop mechanics, what won me over is the beat changing during the chorus definately

honorable - qm7 - good beat, luv the bassline work on this, oskarr - dirty easy going beat that works

1.SF TRAXX- liked the heavy drums/scratches on this, whole west coast vibe on this is sick
2.Oskarr - pulled off the 90s boom bap sound well, like the chops on the piano/perc sample
3. Teddy Vintage- somethin fresh, could hear this on the radio, drum sounds are clean

couple of honorable mentions: meyersb, pMbeats and @bmfnraw all came with it, was def a hard one to vote

1. MichaelKing (A Kanye Feel to it G.O.O.D. STUFF)
2. Oskkar (Scratches is CRAZYY!!!)
3. Lilquad22 (Snares rolls on that, CRAZY)

1. Teddy Vintage-loved the chops and the vibe you brought to the sample along with the percussion.
2. lilquad22-great use of the vocal sample, I couldn't wait for you to bring those hi hats in!
3. scallyhobgoblin-dope bassline and I liked the aggressive movement of the track.

Last edited:
1. Teddy Vintage - Sounds so full of life, I love this beat so much man for real. Perfect space for a rapper on it too. Switch ups are awesome as well, especially the outro.
2. MichaelKing - This beat is really energetic as well, which is dope. The way you have set up the hook and the verse is amazing man, good job. They sound different yet transition so nicely.
3. Slanteyez - This one sounds real different which is cool, the chops are really interesting. Another good outro as well.

1. Slanteyez
2. SFT Traxxx
3. ScallyHobgoblin

Others that I liked:
l1l
TheQM
DaVizzy
Meyersb
TeddyVintage
Yokuzin

Status
Not open for further replies.