FP Flip This Battle vol. 13 Voting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimboslice726

Battle Champion!
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday September 28th 9pm my time ( Central Time CST (USA & Canada) > What's the current time now in CST? (CDT in Summer)) Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name
yokuzinYoKuzin
mmc7MMC
scallyhobgoblinHobGoblinBeatz
djrethinkbeatsdj rethink
Jamie ShawJimmy Sm&lls
CheckYourHead2727CheckYourHead2727
SpeakerBullySpeakerBully
DEEJAYGDEEJAY_G
thebeatpharaohThe Beat Pharaoh
CrankmanCrankman
koollordDJKoollord
theKAMKoolaidMan
El, TheMightyOneEl, TheMightyOne
slanteyezslanteyez
AzNxSmokeySmokE SinIztR
psalmPsalm
officialdhMastermind Music Beats
ThornnadaalDanny Stone Beats
apollobeatsApolloGotBeats
72EnYawdYawd_
jimboslice726James P Beats
lilquad22KOOL-ID
MickTSFMickTSF
WhyzGuyStudiosLIFEWHYZ
Elev8teElev8te

*mod edit*
Kzee Beats was disqualified for entering a track that was 2:35 (1 minute longer than the maximum permitted time)

Last edited by a moderator:
MMC 3 points - Good Feelin' Award. Kick Sounds amazing!
SlantEyez 2 Points - Swing Award. Nice Bassline!
Psalm 1 point - Drum Groove Award. Locked in groove love it!

I also liked the Guitar Chop on Speaker Bully's Beat (just a smidge to much distortion or clipping or something on drums I dunno).

Great Flips Everyone!

1. Crankman - Love the way you used the sample in this.
2. mmc7 - Interesting chops. Bass is a little overpowering for me but dope beat none the less.
3. Officialdh - Drums are dope wasn't feeling the hi hats but they grew on me!

1. Crankman
2. Psalm
3. WhyzGuyStudios

Damn, everybody went in, it was a tough decision. Great entries!!! :D

1.djrethinkbeats - mad laxed out summer vibes, smooth work
2.elev8te - awesome work on keys/synth
3.thornnadaal - feelin those drums, kinda on that 9th wonder buzz

1. djrethinkbeats

2. Elev8te

3. koollord

Some other beats I liked were yokuzin, slanteyez, apollobeats, psalm just to name a few and SpeakerBully (Liked the drums and the chops on this but I thought the drums were overpowering the sample).

yea. i feel you i was just excited to be apart of a beat battle really when i saw this thread i just picked the song and went to chopping really didnt do to much mixing (learning from my mistakes) . i made the beat in less than 10 mins after seeing this thread.

i could have tooken it down and fixed it but i was like naaaaa. Wish the battle could be done in three days instead of a week. Making the champ defend himself with in that week. btw. Looking for to the next battle. i was to excited once i found out about this. btw. good beats everyone

Too bad i got disqualified due to the length of my beat, i just felt the beat so much i had to take it all the way :D

Elev8te would have got my vote
Ans shout out to the following for dope tracks:

djrethinkbeats
apollobeats
thebeatpharaoh
koollord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back