Flip this "Journey - I'll be alright without you"

gotta calm down man, ppl got jobs n families n ****. when flipped, ppl will post as long as the thread is easy to find, which it is, and not dead in the water, feel me?

I am calm, didn't mean for it to seem as if i was comin off otherwise..So many views and only one other person beside you actually made a post so I thought maybe there were some leeches in the water lol.. I know that people have jobs and families so I am not even sweatin it.

ppl prolly dont like the sample which is the truth, they peep the thread, check the sample...if they aint feelin it, they aint feelin it.

Hey Man...It feels like you were on to something with this, but in the end it's just an 8-bar loop. Also, bars 5-8 seem off...As in you should have lead off with the same chop you had at the bars 1-4...just doesn't mesh Na'mean?

I'd re-work and tweak, add a bit of variety...my two cents.

A couple of chops were off, you're right.There was a random snare in one of the chops I did and I had to offset one of my snares to cover it up, I didn't bother to go back yet to make the chop cleaner.At the time I just wanted to lay it down while I had the feel for it. The feedback is much appreciated. I will update my original post with the new flip when it is complete.

Peace

Back