Flip this Jack Arel track. Dope bass line and guitars with lots of possibilities.

Budalhoco

Hi,

I found another nice sample on Vinyle Archeologie on youtube. Check it out and check my flip out, i would appreciate comments.
This was going to be some kind of intro or middle track for an album or mixtape but ended up getting to long. I chopped a drum break from one song (LIZA - Crazy bout that boogie sound) and rearranged it, and sampled the loop from another one (Jack Arel - Something Happen) to make this beat.

Sample:

Jack Arel-Something Happen - YouTube

Flip:

https://www.soundcloud.com/budaworks/open-doors-prod-by-buda

Cheers,
Buda

Hey Kzee,

I was checking your sounds on Soundcloud, dope stuff dude.
Nice work. Are you getting some work done with Danish rappers too?

Cheers,buda

Hi Mozakrook,

I was checking the beat you put up on soundcloud, its sounding good but you have to make it longer :)
try to find some more pieces in the song that you might like.
Cheers,
buda

Hi Mozakrook,

I was checking the beat you put up on soundcloud, its sounding good but you have to make it longer :)
try to find some more pieces in the song that you might like.
Cheers,
buda

Thanks for checking it out Buda. That's all my brain has got so far lol, still gotta find some other things to add but cheers for the feedback.

Its all good :)

Try to listen to some of your favorite hip hop songs, maybe try to start with some that have more simple beats. Listen to those songs really good, try to find out what the beat structure is (how many bars for intro, for chorus, etc) and how the beat was built up (when do drums fade away or a bass line kicks in). Then try to use the things you learned on your beats doing your own thing.
You should also check youtube for videos of producers making their beats. I send a link from DjPain1 website where he shows how he made some beats.

DJ Pain 1: Beatmaking videos

Cheers and have fun :)

buda

Back