Can the mods of FP please consider hoisting a Future Producers Rhythm Roulette

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixxiS

I don't know if it has been done preciously. If it has been in the past. I apologize for making this thread. If not then consider this.

Mods post a sample. Have an allotted period of time for people to sign up for the competition. Users must submit their sample flip by a certain time (Let's say a week) and have users vote which is the best. Seems like it could be a cool idea

You don't need a mod to start something like this and we've had some beat battles like this before. If there is enough interest, I can set up the first battle, but will expect the winner to set up the next one.

Last edited:
I remember back like 5 years ago when this place had some really memorable beat battles. Right down to FL VS REASON VS MPC. Shit was really dope, it would be great to see some battles around here again.

We used to have them all the time but they are a bit of a hassle to run and then people no show

I like this idea...
Do u mean as in record yourself making the beat n what not...
Or n overall beat battle...

N the battle section is dry... We should mash the flip section and battle section together....
I see from time to time ppl asking to battle but it never gets started... Yet the flip section is always poppin..!!

N the battle section is dry... We should mash the flip section and battle section together....
I see from time to time ppl asking to battle but it never gets started... Yet the flip section is always poppin..!!
Flip this related battles have usually been in this section.

I will set this up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back