Biggie flip + question for mods

MistaMayotte

Mista Mayotte
Hey guys n girls I took an acapella of biggie and added my own beat.

Kick in the door by biggie.

let me know what you think. thanks.

youtube com/watch?v=ZO0V-fqYXJY

---

mods when do I get to post links? exactly what do I have to do or how many convos do I have to participate in?

You should probably stop worrying about when you can post links and start worrying about posting things like this in the correct forum.

I'm not trying to come off like an ******* btw, but there is a give/receive feedback forum. That's where this should be posted, unless you're putting a link to the sample in a thread like this.

Last edited:
how is this not the right forum? and if it isnt can you direct me to the right one? and how can i post when i cant post links lol. btw what did you think of my remix?

awesome man thanks. Anyway here is a link to the original sample I used to make the remix. enjoy everybody.

send space com/file/ymem3b

Just scroll to the bottom

Last edited:
You should probably stop worrying about when you can post links and start worrying about posting things like this in the correct forum.

I'm not trying to come off like an ******* btw, but there is a give/receive feedback forum. That's where this should be posted, unless you're putting a link to the sample in a thread like this.
Hes fine. This isn't the heres a link so everyone can flip this sample section. if he flipped a sample and put it on the beat and posts the name of the sample its all good. He said he sampled kick in the door. It fits. As far as links go you have to have 25 reasonable posts. meaning if I find you posting for the simple idea to get your post count up ill delete your posts and ban you.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Unless, like I said, you are including the sample for others to take a shot at it.
the links are for demonstration purposes. if one chooses to only name the song they are fine. FP does not condone sharing copyrighted music in that fashion.

Hes fine. This isn't the heres a link so everyone can flip this sample section. if he flipped a sample and put it on the beat and posts the name of the sample its all good. He said he sampled kick in the door. It fits. As far as links go you have to have 25 reasonable posts. meaning if I find you posting for the simple idea to get your post count up ill delete your posts and ban you.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

the links are for demonstration purposes. if one chooses to only name the song they are fine. FP does not condone sharing copyrighted music in that fashion.
So when other people posted just their flips, without the sample and were told to post in the feedback section all of the time, they were right, yet now it's wrong?

You guys should really make up your minds.

Again as long as the sample is listed I don't have a problem with it. The only thraeds that I have moved were songs that may have been sampled with no sample information listed what so ever, no links just check out my beats. That shit gets moved

I'm not arguing for arguments sake here, but saying that "I threw a Biggie "Kick in the Door" acapella over a sampled beat", doesn't mean he flipped Kick in the Door. It means he put an acapella over a sampled beat...

Anyway, it is what it is lol.

Who said I sampled the beat? I made the beat from scratch. Well the only samples in it are gun sounds and a quick blurb of of Tupac. but other than that I built the beat from scratch. hope this helps.

Back