1st beat I ever produced

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL

#ROKBOXFOREVER #IAMGOD
I dont do much sampling when I produce unless the client ask for a certain sample to be flipped.
But when I first started producing I learned by flipping samples and creating something new and different from what the original sample was..
Heres the first track I ever made, its from an old Millie Jackson song.....

a reality check for the two of you - $250 is nothing as a lease - if you can't make at least 4 x that when selling your work @US$0.99 per sale; selling 2500 copies, then you shouldn't even be considering being in the game.

to make money in business you need to spend money and any money you spend including a lease, is a tax deduction on income earnt

dre would not be leasing for less than somewhere in the $US10'sK, and would not be leasing but taking points on the work (percentage of gross sales, not profits)

too many think that the game is about selling cheap and fast ; be smart and sell for what you think you are worth not someone else's poor estimation....

@op: please provide your flip source at youtube

Last edited:
a reality check for the two of you - $250 is nothing as a lease - if you can't make at least 4 x that when selling your work @US$0.99 per sale; selling 2500 copies, then you shouldn't even be considering being in the game.

to make money in business you need to spend money and any money you spend including a lease, is a tax deduction on income earnt

dre would not be leasing for less than somewhere in the $US10'sK, and would not be leasing but taking points on the work (percentage of gross sales, not profits)

too many think that the game is about selling cheap and fast ; be smart and sell for what you think you are worth not someone else's poor estimation....

@op: please provide your flip source at youtube

Exactly! $250 is super cheap and thats what I charge for guys who need tracks for their demo.
Id never lease a track for $10/$15, I can't pay my bills with that lol

Bandcoach Ill have to find that sample

If this is the first beat you´ve produced. *Applaus*
Ive been an accountant in the entertainment industry for years. So over the years I made a lot of friends over in the music industry.
So when I started producing its been an easy ride for me so far. I was able to go into studios and watch really good producers work and I just took notes.

I really like the drums, did you get them from a sample pack or did you sample the actual drum sequence from a song?

The main sample is a song from Millie Jackson.. I then sampled the drums from three different old songs, one was Al Green the other two were break beat loops from old soul songs..
So its samples from 4 old soul records then I chopped them up and put it together. When I made this I wasn't leaving side notes to which songs I sampled but hey that was rookie mistakes live and learn.

Back