Who can resist this French beauty? [FLIP INSIDE]

Damn I may have to try this one. That flip is flames. Definitely an interesting sample. I'm low key digging those vocals over the sample/your flip too. Nice work.

Great flip and sample RzR.
Here's my flip:

Not to be modest gt90,but your flip's way more atmospheric and more sticky to the sample than mine flip,saw that you took other parts of the song,imo you made the best flip on this sample,I think that it kills my flip easily lol,it means a lot to me,I totally love this artist and you made some real beauty out of it,Peace and Respect,mate!

Last edited:
Not to be modest gt90,but your flip's way more atmospheric and more sticky to the sample than mine flip,saw that you took other parts of the song,imo you made the best flip on this sample,I think that it kills my flip easily lol,it means a lot to me,I totally love this artist and you made some real beauty out of it,Peace and Respect,mate!

Thank you very much for the feedback RzR, I really appreciate it :D I think your flip is really good too, I was actually trying to make it different to the way you did it because I thought the way you did your flip was already great :D Thank you for finding such a good sample to flip as well:cheers:

Thank you very much for the feedback RzR, I really appreciate it :D I think your flip is really good too, I was actually trying to make it different to the way you did it because I thought the way you did your flip was already great :D Thank you for finding such a good sample to flip as well:cheers:

You're welcome mate! It was so good that I felt the need to share it!

P.S. That 1.30 mark on your flip and throughout the whole instru til the end drives me crazy! Mad love for that,wouldn't have thought using that following loop! GJ

You're welcome mate! It was so good that I felt the need to share it!

P.S. That 1.30 mark on your flip and throughout the whole instru til the end drives me crazy! Mad love for that,wouldn't have thought using that following loop! GJ

Thanks again RzR. I liked the part @1:30 and onwards too.:cheers:

Back