Voting Thread - Flip This Beat Battle #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiyotsu

nighthawk
First of all: sorry for the delay. I was extremely busy and forgot about the Battle entirely. I'm sorry for this.
There would be a few disqualifications but I feel uncomfortable with disqualifying people now after letting everybody wait for so long.
A mod cam PM me if this is not okay.
Secondly, there are a lot of contenders. The list below should be without mistakes, however, I ask every participant to check his own Alias & Soundcloud Link to make sure it's all good. Hit me up asap if there's something wrong.

BACK TO TOPIC:

Just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday, April 29, 9 pm my time (Melbourne, Australia; UTC +10). Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.
After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a

and a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloudSoundcloud Name
MA BeatsMA Beats
yokuzinYoKuzin
koollordDJKoollord
jazenfJazenfresh
ColdCaseColdCase
MiguelTymLopez Beatz
KamitachiiiKamitachiii
tiyotsutiyotsu
CheckYourHead2727CheckYourHead2727
Imajinari BeingImajinari Being
StevieMackStevie Mack
M-ChopM-Chop
mmc7MoneyMusicClassic
A-DoubleAddverb
miggy2tonemiggy2tone
OskarrOskarrOnWax
slanteyezslanteyez
jimboslice726James P Beats
keez2040DJ Flip Keez
Elev8teElev8te
DirtyThirdBeatsMSBeats

Last edited:
So my voting is:

1. Elev8te
  2. MiguelTym
  3. M-Chop
man this was hard.. I liked a lot flips.
If there would be places 4-6 they'd go to DirtyThirdBeats, Oskarr (loving your scratches) and mmc7.

Last edited:
1. jimboslice726
2. Elev8te
3. koollord

Hard indeed... I liked Dilla I mean jimboslice726 lol. Elev8te I liked the percussions and how you worked the sample... and for koollord it rides nicely with the bass and sample change up

Wicked guys...

Last edited:
for my sins of being very busy with assessment tasks, I apologise to every one: this would usually have been done within a day of closing

I'll review the two threads but will accept that everyone is eligible this one time

Cheers
bc

Last edited:
In the opening post it didn't say voting was closed until the 29th. I'm just getting around to voting.

Yokuzin
Slanteyez
ColdCase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back