Voting thread flip this #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmc7

Producer
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday February 9 9pm my time ( Current local time in Zagreb, Croatia) Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:

UsernameSoundcloud LinkSoundcloud Name
Mr99Musicmr99
mmc7MoneyMusicClassic
koollordDJKoollord
yokuzinYoKuzin
TooSlickSlick
cannibalmusicKid Cannibal
iLLementzthoroprod
guapomusicGuapo DeJeneiro
ILPOSENILPOSEN
Zerker00zerker00
joegallagherthebeastjoegallagherthebeast
Kzee Beatzmartinabeats
88Thaorealphly
Elev8teElev8te
JayProdjayprodbeats
StevieMackstephenmack
miggy2tonemichaelknopp-1
MoyoIsDopeelvic-herrera
lilquad22iam_koolid
JC_Biffrojc_biffro
wildinout8archangelsmusic

Last edited by a moderator:
My votes are below:
1.JayProd
->gets 3 points
2.Tooslick - that sample at the start man. So smooth... Couldn't hear this at all in the samples!
->gets 2 points
3.CannibalMusic
->gets 1 point

Last edited:
Some really good flip in this one , props to everyone involved in this . I try to flip sample number 3 but didnt turn out as good as i want so that why i didnt submit . May partiticipate in the next Flip this contest if the samples are dope . And Bandcoach can i know why the people that didnt participate cant vote? I think it would be better to have as much people as we can involved in those contest to make the movement grow more . Just my 2 cents .

Once again majors props to everyone that submit some really good beats in there :cheers:.

Last edited:
Everyone dropped something crazy, it was hard to narrow it down. But I gotta go with..
1. Koollord
2. 88Thao
3. MMC7

And Bandcoach can i know why the people that didnt participate cant vote? I think it would be better to have as much people as we can involved in those contest to make the movement grow more

decided by jyri and the original participants as a means to ensure maximum participation to paraphrase a certain well known movement now and more than 200 years ago "no voting without participation" keeps it clean and fair

also it stops the stupidity you can see at other sites where members sign up to multiple accounts to push their entry - we even have it happening here with other things at fp, most notably a recent defense mounted by a "company" to claims that they were scamming individuals insta-ban for both accounts and a deletion of all posts made by both parties from the point the second account comes into play; the same outcome (insta-ban for all accounts) would be true of any accounts created to manipulate results in any competition

we haven't set a ceiling yet on the number of entries but I'm thinking that much more than 30 can't be good in terms of getting votes in as 30 entries means minimum of 45 minutes of listening - our long term average number of entries is 17 with maximum of 30 and minimum of 3. Our recent average (last 4 battles) is 25.5

*** Mod Edit ***

only participants (those who entered) may vote

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I had a better chance can I please receive tips on my beat only 18 years old. Good job everyone.
1. CannibalMusic - that beat is "Glory" (No Pun Intended)
2. Ma Beats - Always been a fan...nice flip
3. MMC - Very creative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back