*VERY HOT SAMPLE* Flip This TEMPTATIONS

nice sample and good beat mate, ill flip this some time tomorrow or when i get time this week... if i manage to, ill post it.

Flip is str8 up dope no doubt, will definitely flip this sample at some point...Thanks alot fam.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

nice flip..and thanks for the sample...here's something i did quick..let me know what you think

www.divshare.com/download/10775577-42f

Lower that bass a lil bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flip is str8 up dope no doubt, will definitely flip this sample at some point...Thanks alot fam.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Lower that bass a lil bro.

word i need new computer speakers..it sounded fine on them and then i played it on my ipod in my car and all i could hear was bass

yeah man, eq that bass 2 give the other ranges some room 2 breath...cubase/wavelab has a stereo expender, use that on the bass...u will see angels

DC whenever i try to download or listen to anything of yours it lways says the you took it down or its been removed.
are you or am i just doin somethin stupid

DC whenever i try to download or listen to anything of yours it lways says the you took it down or its been removed.
are you or am i just doin somethin stupid

Sorry man I accidently took it down as I was deleting some old files on there
The flip is on my soundclick i will upload the sample again later

Back