Temprees Soul Sample + Flip

Great sample OP, thx 4 sharing. I liked some elements of your flip, but felt like it was kind of lacking direction, like the beat was hard 2 follow @ some points. Although that might be what you was going 4 since this was used as an intro.

Favorite flip of the 3 so far is Micah Braxton's one, that flip is banging, good job. Here's what I came up with, decided 2 flip this sample into a House joint lol! (btw, the kick might be a lil 2 loud on this one lol)

Last edited:
MuurKaNāga¹³;50003427 said:
Great sample OP, thx 4 sharing. I liked some elements of your flip, but felt like it was kind of lacking direction, like the beat was hard 2 follow @ some points. Although that might be what you was going 4 since this was used as an intro.

Favorite flip of the 3 so far is Micah Braxton's one, that flip is banging, good job. Here's what I came up with, decided 2 flip this sample into a House joint lol! (btw, the kick might be a lil 2 loud on this one lol)

I love this MuurKaNaga !

I enjoyed the sample a lot, so I decided to take a crack at it.

Last edited:
nice flips every one...i really like the idea to get made a housetune out of this. respect!

here is mine:

Last edited:
Back