Ted Taylor Sample

45 minutes into Ill add more later because the Cavs are about to play. So heres my first rough draft version unmixed.
This is for the syrup sippers :)

Last edited:
eskay got heavy hard hitting monster beat ! dope use of sample man ! Love your flips

iamgod - the feel of this beat is as you said " 4 syrup sippers" but i feel it , it's a new fashion to slow down erthing, huge drums and very creative mosaic of samples.

sokalm - your flip is crazy too, feeling the drums, but the crash on the start is kinda out of the mix imo.By who is this "TLD whaddup S/O" ???

eskay got heavy hard hitting monster beat ! dope use of sample man ! Love your flips

iamgod - the feel of this beat is as you said " 4 syrup sippers" but i feel it , it's a new fashion to slow down erthing, huge drums and very creative mosaic of samples.

sokalm - your flip is crazy too, feeling the drums, but the crash on the start is kinda out of the mix imo.By who is this "TLD whaddup S/O" ???

It's froma track i produce with a new york rapper called St.Laz. I produce a song called Nigga Shot where he gave me a shout out.

dope flips

I just finished mine. Probably gonna make it into a full track at some point.

Last edited:
Back