"SUSPIRIA" theme. Amazing horror theme sample and flip. Feedback, flips welcome!

I

incubusdude421

"SUSPIRIA" theme. Amazing horror theme sample and flip. Feedback, flips welcome!

Hey all,
This song has to be one of the all-time great horror movie themes. 70's horror flick "Suspiria" by Italian director Dario Argento.. The bells are eerie and inspired me to flip it for 2012. Curious to see what you all would do with it...

and my flip is here:

Feedback appreciated!

Thanks man! More feedback? YOu guys are missing a goldmine with this track.. so many possibilities to flip this eerie sample in my opinion. Keep the feed /flips comin

Ah I remember this sample. Eso sampled it for Army of the Pharaohs, "Ritual of Battle" album on the first song. "Swords Drawn". One of my favorite beats/ rap songs ever made. That whole album has insane production.

Nifty flip, first time I heard this sample used in more of a 'light' way so to speak.

I listened to "Swords Drawn".. thanks for the link.. just not feeling that style but we all have our own things... Thanks for the feedback all. Id be curious to hear a few more flips of this.. dont get the 'light' feedback either haha

Damn appreciate all the feedback guys... anyone else lookin to flip this sample?

Back