Soothing Soulful Sample

The fact that you sampled Kenny Loggins is hilarious but this is a pretty cool find (and flip). I like all the work you did with the vocal chops. Those lines are really sweet once you chopped em' into the beat. The drums and piano lines are pretty cool but I thought a little dustier sounding drum selection would help it with some added grit. Creative stuff though, nice flip!

Bro that flip is sick...those chops are perfect. I wasn't sure what to expect when i peeped the sample but this is dope homie.

The fact that you sampled Kenny Loggins is hilarious but this is a pretty cool find (and flip). I like all the work you did with the vocal chops. Those lines are really sweet once you chopped em' into the beat. The drums and piano lines are pretty cool but I thought a little dustier sounding drum selection would help it with some added grit. Creative stuff though, nice flip!

You have to thank Immortal Technique's producer, Southpaw, for the find! :D
Thank you for the kind words, I always appreciate it!
I think you are right regarding the drums, I could have chosen something dustier, gonna put that to laziness as I've been using one basic drum template of custom drums when recently making tracks!
Peace!

Bro that flip is sick...those chops are perfect. I wasn't sure what to expect when i peeped the sample but this is dope homie.

Thank you for the kind words homie, I always appreciate it!
Peace!

Here is my Flip

Nice flip!
Peace!

Damn gt90 you always come thru with heat. That flip was dope...

I tried doing something different with mines:

Thank you bro, I appreciate the love. You always bring the fire yourself. :D
I'm feelin' your flip too.
Peace!

Back