Sample + Flip / Gloria Lynne

Honestly I would have to say the flip is about 3/10 for what you were working with in the sample. You had some nice almost untouched vocals in there and you went with a chord progression that, quite frankly really doesn't have much flow at all. Sorry, just my honest opinion. The drums aren't all that bad...

Cool, It was just a quick flip. I'm still not a huge fan of messin' w. vocals though; If I hadn't cited the sample source you'd have no idea where I got it. That's what I was goin' for. Lookin' forward to hearin' your flip, (with vocals I'm assuming?) Lol, peace.

p.s. it DOES have flow, but you'd have to use your imagination. think about it, 9/10 times the vocals are what ties an entire song together..

Last edited:
Thanks man, I know what you mean *yanks hair* I actually had a phat ass bassline in there, but for some reason when I kept trying to record the line out of the MPC it would up & make the entire beat distorted. I need some sort of recording interface, or a way to control the roof level of my beat when I'm laying it down! -_-

flip needs a little work booma. thanks for the sample. and for everyone else having trouble getting it, either look around google for it or if you have mozilla firefox, use DLHelper to get it.

Back