Sample + Flip (Ebonys)

ohh sh!t that flip is dope man , and the sample as well...

Ill post mine in a couple days (im working in another project right now).

By the way , Thanks.....

No Problemo, Have fun w. it! can't wait to hear some more flips, there's gotta be 100 different ways to freak this sample.

AHHHHHHH Dazzle I love how you flipped this joint. The melody that you created is DOPE but I Hate your drums. I think you can beef those up a lil more and this would be FIRE!!!!!!!

cool flip dude.
divshare.com/download/11158824-b8a

Thank's for the sample.

Dazzlearts:
Like the way you flipped the sample, but I think it would sound even better if the kick knocks a bit harder.

really feelin' your flip, props for havin' the NUTS to **** w a different part of the song, haha. I'm actually kickin' a freestyle to this ish now. Lemme know if you'd lemme spit over it, I kinda already got a concept for it N everything already. hah. :sing:

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

invalid link bro

really feelin' your flip, props for havin' the NUTS to **** w a different part of the song, haha. I'm actually kickin' a freestyle to this ish now. Lemme know if you'd lemme spit over it, I kinda already got a concept for it N everything already. hah. :sing:

hahah thanks man,and yea its good wit me

Really nice flip Dazzlearts. Sample was ill also. As said before, the drums should maybe knock a little bit harder. Especially the kick. But the composition of the beat was great. I liked it a lot.

Back