RIDICULOUS JAZZ SAMPLE - ILL UNDERGROUND FLiP (INFINITE POSSIBILITIES WITH THIS 1)

how many cut ups do you do? shit's dope.. i usually loop one part of a sample and make a beat out of it but i see you cut up many parts of the beat..

how many cut ups do you do? shit's dope.. i usually loop one part of a sample and make a beat out of it but i see you cut up many parts of the beat..

Honestly bro it depends...i only used to take 4 bar loops of a sample and speed it up and change pitch...last couple of months ive been using SliceX on FL Studio...so my whole approach to chopping samples is different. so i dont have any equipment accept for my laptop FL studio and a mouse lol....so i'll sit and listen and chop sounds for a the whole track if i think it has potential in a flip...it sounds crazy but i think this one i had like 60 different chops to work with...i only ended up using like 10-15 of them...but it really all depends...i only use sliceX now....watch tutorials on how to really use it...i might stumble across a sample where all i want to do is loop a 4 bar loop andd use that...but now when diggin for samples i listen to each individual sound instead of listening to hear if the 4 bar loops smooth or not.

Good looking on the feedback yall.

Both flips are amazing and keep the pure jazz sound without overpowering it. Eskay i'm surprised you did all that without hardware. Both remind me of Qtip's production style or even Butterfly.

Back