**OPEN THIS***Flip This Gladys McFadden & The Loving Sisters song **FIRE**

JohnnyJames

Ok guys, this is my first post here at Future Producers. I do gotta say this site is awesome.
So, since this is my first post, I thought I'd give you guys a dope song to sample. Hopefully It hasn't been posted yet. Enjoy and Flip the shiiiittt out of it!
Check my flip out and let me see what you got!

MY FLIP:

SAMPLE:

Your tracks pretty good too. I simply showed up to these areas to understand about hiphop more and do a few experiments.
The flip culture seems to have a few special qualities in it and I simply study it.

And believe me, I'm no original. I have always learned by imitation and conjugation.
I have stolen and amalgamated styles from various people of all walks of life also.
Although for some odd reason they were fine with that :/

Your tracks pretty good too. I simply showed up to these areas to understand about hiphop more and do a few experiments.
The flip culture seems to have a few special qualities in it and I simply study it.

And believe me, I'm no original. I have always learned by imitation and conjugation.
I have stolen and amalgamated styles from various people of all walks of life also.
Although for some odd reason they were fine with that :/

That's alright man, well to an extent, as long as you're not copying other peoples work, obviously.
HipHop was created by biting other music though. A simple drum break off of vinyl on a loop.
I love sampling honestly. Digging to find that perfect sample. It introduces me to a lot of artists that I never would of even heard of.
I'm still trying to find my own sound though, I'll always be a student.

I tried to copy but it just always come out like a hybrid thing lol. look up stan the beatsmith and negrosaki and you can see how much of a copycat I am :)

I love the final version that I did on this track and hope to be selling it soon....

Heres the 1st rough draft version...

Back