Nice Aretha Franklin SOUL sample

gt90

Ayatollah already destroyed this sample but it's such a great sample to flip still.

Sample:

Flip:

I like your flip man. I wonder why a lot of people here dont participate on these samples flips? I see a lot of lurkers here but I only see the same people flipping and give feedback. You be posting some dope ass samples and I want to hear different flips. Keep up the good work bro.

Flip:

I like your flip man. I wonder why a lot of people here dont participate on these samples flips? I see a lot of lurkers here but I only see the same people flipping and give feedback. You be posting some dope ass samples and I want to hear different flips. Keep up the good work bro.

Flip:

I used to fallow up but for some reason notifications on email is broken for this section or something. :)

I used to post flips here and on other forums. That stopped when I turned this into a full time business. One of the 1st things my lawyer told me was not to post songs on the internet with no copyrights.
Especially using samples from another song (flips). So I still come on the boards and listen to some of the flips, sometimes I make my own flips but I don't post them.

YouTube
not sure if you could class this as a flip anymore because i the sample i took just got shorter and short until it just became the vocals haha!

I used to post flips here and on other forums. That stopped when I turned this into a full time business. One of the 1st things my lawyer told me was not to post songs on the internet with no copyrights.
Especially using samples from another song (flips). So I still come on the boards and listen to some of the flips, sometimes I make my own flips but I don't post them.

Dunno from what planet is Your lawyer man. Sampling has worked out for a lot of producers. They only come at You if You are someone and have something, and if You are on that level its irrelevant.

Flip:

Feeling your flip.
I love finding and flipping dope samples so I'm definitely gonna keep that up.
Not sure why people don't flip as often to be honest. Could be something to do with the notifications as explained by the comment from below.
Peace.

I used to fallow up but for some reason notifications on email is broken for this section or something. :)

Last edited:
Dunno from what planet is Your lawyer man. Sampling has worked out for a lot of producers. They only come at You if You are someone and have something, and if You are on that level its irrelevant.

She's from Earth and you have A LOT to learn about the music business buddy.....
Like I said if you're doing this as business then you don't post your material that has no copyrights.
If this is just a hobby well then thats something else..

Last edited:
She's from Earth and you have A LOT to learn about the music business buddy.....
Like I said if you're doing this as business then you don't post your material that has no copyrights.
If this is just a hobby well then thats something else..

Its like You are afraid of Your own shadow man.
I am already above the hobby level and making enough money to sustain My self and pay the bills, just from music.
You tag the beat up and post it everywhere, that is how You get exposure, by not being afraid of the world. You have all the project files, upload dates and so on, and it is enough to cover everything if someone stoles it and claim it as his.

If I have to learn a lot, then tell Me something, teach Me and help Me get smarter please? Help the fellow in the same field out? :)

Last edited:
Back