Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice Aretha Franklin SOUL sample

Thanks

Nice Aretha Franklin SOUL sample

Sign in to disable this ad
    Ayatollah already destroyed this sample but it's such a great sample to flip still.

Sample:

Flip:

Enya:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gt90 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I like your flip man. I wonder why a lot of people here dont participate on these samples flips? I see a lot of lurkers here but I only see the same people flipping and give feedback. You be posting some dope ass samples and I want to hear different flips. Keep up the good work bro.

Flip:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Klypse206 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Klypse206 View Post
    I like your flip man. I wonder why a lot of people here dont participate on these samples flips? I see a lot of lurkers here but I only see the same people flipping and give feedback. You be posting some dope ass samples and I want to hear different flips. Keep up the good work bro.

Flip:
    I used to fallow up but for some reason notifications on email is broken for this section or something.
    Purple Six Recordz
    SoundCloud | YouTube

Thanks
    dope sample and flip guys. gonna cook something up latter on

Thanks
    I used to post flips here and on other forums. That stopped when I turned this into a full time business. One of the 1st things my lawyer told me was not to post songs on the internet with no copyrights.
    Especially using samples from another song (flips). So I still come on the boards and listen to some of the flips, sometimes I make my own flips but I don't post them.
    Instagram: Mr_Relevant
    FOLLOW ME AND LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH ME!

Thanks
    YouTube
    not sure if you could class this as a flip anymore because i the sample i took just got shorter and short until it just became the vocals haha!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMGOD_OFFICIAL View Post
    I used to post flips here and on other forums. That stopped when I turned this into a full time business. One of the 1st things my lawyer told me was not to post songs on the internet with no copyrights.
    Especially using samples from another song (flips). So I still come on the boards and listen to some of the flips, sometimes I make my own flips but I don't post them.
    Dunno from what planet is Your lawyer man. Sampling has worked out for a lot of producers. They only come at You if You are someone and have something, and if You are on that level its irrelevant.
    Purple Six Recordz
    SoundCloud | YouTube

Thanks

Flip:
    Feeling your flip.
    I love finding and flipping dope samples so I'm definitely gonna keep that up.
    Not sure why people don't flip as often to be honest. Could be something to do with the notifications as explained by the comment from below.
    Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Six Recordz View Post
    I used to fallow up but for some reason notifications on email is broken for this section or something.
    Last edited by gt90; 09-25-2017 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks
    I have yet to figure out how to add the player to the post but heres my quick take on this flip

Long Road by Lawbeats | Stephen Law | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LawBeats View Post
    I have yet to figure out how to add the player to the post but heres my quick take on this flip

Long Road by Lawbeats | Stephen Law | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    There is an icon of SoundCloud if You go "Go Advanced" when replaying.
    Purple Six Recordz
    SoundCloud | YouTube

Thread Information