a million dollars to anybody that does this flip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DOGGYSTYLE_5000

i love the beat in this song..........

Dj Khaled - They Ready Feat. J.Cole , Big KRIT and Kendrick Lamar - YouTube

heres' the sample that was used.........

Willie Hutch - That's what I call lovin' you - YouTube

A MILLION DOLLARS TO ANYONE THAT CAN REMAKE THAT BEAT.

i couldnt find anybody that remade it yet on youtube, but probably becuz nobody knew the sample,
but i just found out the sample from a blog that was just posted moments ago.

would appreciate it if anyone attempts to remake the beat, or make a hotter beat..

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the beat in this song..........

Dj Khaled - They Ready Feat. J.Cole , Big KRIT and Kendrick Lamar - YouTube

heres' the sample that was used.........

Willie Hutch - That's what I call lovin' you - YouTube

A MILLION DOLLARS TO ANYONE THAT CAN REMAKE THAT BEAT.

i couldnt find anybody that remade it yet on youtube, but probably becuz nobody knew the sample,
but i just found out the sample from a blog that was just posted moments ago.

would appreciate it if anyone attempts to remake the beat, or make a hotter beat..

challenge accepted

Hey. Im the guy that made that:D. I will try to remake the beat i just need to know the what time in the Willie Hutch song the samples are?

I don't like what they did with the sample. Just my opinion. All those dudes on this to me get less and less exciting as they go.

Hey. Im the guy that made that:D. I will try to remake the beat i just need to know the what time in the Willie Hutch song the samples are?

too late, somebody else already made it

DJ Khaled - They Ready Instrumental Remake (Prod By. OGK Beatz) *NEW 2012* - YouTube

but i actually decided to chop da beat up myself, and try to make da beat.
i found all the chops that j cole used, imma post a video of my version soon.......

I don't like what they did with the sample. Just my opinion. All those dudes on this to me get less and less exciting as they go.

u talking bout u dont like the rappers??, the beat ??? or you dont like either???
i guess i can understand, not everybody gonna like this style sequencing and drums....
but you gotta at least like the chops he used??? or at least the creativity with it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back