Miguel - Girl With The Tattoo [+My Flip]

Identical sample and chops as Partynextdoor - Break from Toronto. Try harder to find more original samples.

Cats are using songs from the last few years to make tracks,they're not trying to find samples at all.

Peace

Release date doesn't matter anymore, obscurity and being first to discover does.

Break from Toronto is on the radio right now.

Doesn't matter to who?
I know trap producers don't care,that's why that shit is horrible.Once you've heard one
trap beat you've heard them all.Music should be about being creative and showing some sort of talent in my opinion and taking a modern day track and barely doing anything to it but adding 5 million hats and a 808 is mad lazy.There's no skill in that.
And radio died years ago.I haven't turned on the radio in about 20 years.
Peace

Last edited:
Doesn't matter to who?
I know trap producers don't care,that's why that shit is horrible.Once you've heard one
trap beat you've heard them all.Music should be about being creative and showing some sort of talent in my opinion and taking a modern day track and barely doing anything to it but adding 5 million hats and a 808 is mad lazy.There's no skill in that.
And radio died years ago.I haven't turned on the radio in about 20 years.
Peace

stop being so ignorant. that's like saying "once you hear one boom-bap beat, you heard em all"

if you think every trap beat sounds the same, maybe this music shit isn't for you.

very similar to PND as everyone else said

I used this in one of my instrumentals but it's not the main 'melody' on the instrumental, check it out

stop being so ignorant. that's like saying "once you hear one boom-bap beat, you heard em all"

if you think every trap beat sounds the same, maybe this music shit isn't for you.

Hurt your little feelings huh?Man up bruh,just because you think something doesn't mean i have to agree with you.All crap beats do sound the same to me,and that's why i said it.And i've been doing this "music shit" for awhile now and didn't just start since FL studio became so easy to crack.Trust me,i'll be doing it until i physically can't.What about you?

Peace

Hurt your little feelings huh?Man up bruh,just because you think something doesn't mean i have to agree with you.All crap beats do sound the same to me,and that's why i said it.And i've been doing this "music shit" for awhile now and didn't just start since FL studio became so easy to crack.Trust me,i'll be doing it until i physically can't.What about you?

Peace

I'm not saying you have to agree with me, I'm saying stop being so ignorant. It's not going to get you anywhere in life.

my feelings aren't hurt, so stop being one of those internet douche bags and just take what I say into consideration, that's it

I'm not saying you have to agree with me, I'm saying stop being so ignorant. It's not going to get you anywhere in life.

my feelings aren't hurt, so stop being one of those internet douche bags and just take what I say into consideration, that's it

You know nothing about me,trust me fam i'm not ignorant nor am i one of little kids that just starting producing or rhyming.My mind stays open and has gotten me this far,which is more than most,trust me bruh,you can't say or do shit to offend.

An internet douche bag huh?That's funny anything ican say online i can say to anyone in person.I've been knockin cats out since the 80s'.Grow up bruh,and man up,stop blasting off like a female,emotions first.

Peace

You know nothing about me,trust me fam i'm not ignorant nor am i one of little kids that just starting producing or rhyming.My mind stays open and has gotten me this far,which is more than most,trust me bruh,you can't say or do shit to offend.

An internet douche bag huh?That's funny anything ican say online i can say to anyone in person.I've been knockin cats out since the 80s'.Grow up bruh,and man up,stop blasting off like a female,emotions first.

Peace

bro, what the **** are you talking about? lmao I'm strictly talking about music, your ego is waaaaaaay to big fam.

I'ma go ahead and dead it right here. You're extremely close-minded and you think of yourself so highly. and i picked that up from 2-3 comments lmao, hate to meet u in person. fraudulent

Peace

Back