Letters From the Sky...

well...I've had 120 views almost. No one has any comments? (Must be Perfect then...SMH)

yep...this site has officially fallen off. SAD. I expected better...at least some type of feedback. I'm guessing people only comment if they have something negative to say...SMH.

lol I think people mostly only comment on this section when they have a flip to contribute. But I must say this beat is pretty dope. Good work. Where can I hear more of it?

appreciate the feed back sir! you can check my reverb page in my signature...got the beat solo there. I was under the assumption that me making a beat that has a sample in it, along with vocals of my choosing would be considered a 'flip.' LOL!

super-fresh. I really don't like using samples with voices/words too much! But overall you did a darn good job sir!

Thanks...once I made the beat...it sat around for like a couple, hours! LOL! Said...I wonder what it'd sound like with some vocals! Liked what I did so much...decided to make the video. (Still working on it, kinda a rough draft!) Appreciate your feedback.

So...in 3 days, I get 2 replies. Well. Very disappointing. I recall how this site was the ish back 2009-2010. :shame:

Thanks...once I made the beat...it sat around for like a couple, hours! LOL! Said...I wonder what it'd sound like with some vocals! Liked what I did so much...decided to make the video. (Still working on it, kinda a rough draft!) Appreciate your feedback.

This board is mostly for posting flips, feedback is quite rare from what i've seen apart from the usual "dope flip heres mine!". Unsurprisingly there is a whole board dedicated to feedback! Which you can find here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...owcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/

Last edited:
Back