Jack McDuff Sample + My Flip

booma_Musik

Thought this was a pretty useful gem myself..did a quick flip & spun some BIG Vocals over it for a remix, lemme know what y'all think FP!

Sample: http://www.div share.com/download/10666537-ae3

Ooh the sample is mighty dope! The flutes sound like somethin Madlib would sample...
Anyway I'm digging your flip/remix, the "dark, smokey studio feel" you gave it worked well with the vocals..

(Maybe convert the sample to mp3...:cheers:)

Daaamn thats a nice ass sample!! thanks bro! i agree with depleted mid, madlib would muurk the f**k out of it! i will give it a shot to man!
Nice remix and flip to!

@ Depelted & Easter bunny, yeah I thought madlib/jaylib when I heard it too, gotta love that jazz flute. Thanks for checkin' out the RMX, lookin' forward to hearin' some more flips on this one! :D

can we get a sample I.D.? more likely to flip it if i can get the whole track
haha, you got it man..the track title is "Shadow of Your Smile," by Jack McDuff. I'm not sure what album it's originally from, but I got my copy off of a soul/funk compilation LP entitled "WHAT IT IS." Should be easy enough to find..
Have fun :cheers:

yeah i found the compilation actually because when i loaded up your sample into edison it said what the title was for some odd reason....pretty sick compilation...downloading it now

homie its like you cut the sample right b4 its hottest part... that e-piano was just starting to blaze in... lol

now i got to go dig up the record next time i get a chance.... i must have skipped that joint..

dope remix though... i like that better than the original beat!

Back